Parameters

For the latest list of parameters and calleable functions, please visit Governance.

dollars.sol

  • bondToShareRatio (uint256)

    • value between 0 - 100 that represents the percentage of positive rebase seigniorage given to xBond holders. 40 = 40% of positive rebase. The remaining 60% goes to liquidity providers (LPs) and Share holders

  • lpToShareRatio (uint256)

    • value between 0 - 100 that represents the percentage of the positive rebase seigniorage given to LPs as a whole, with the remaining seigniorarge.

    • For example, if value = 70, and bondToShareRatio = 40, then 70% of the remaining 60% goes to LPs as a whole. 60% * 70% = 42% would go to LPs, which can then be subdivided by points later.

      • xBonds = 40%

      • LPs = 42%

      • Share holders = 18%

dollarsPolicy.sol

  • deviationThreshold (uint256)

    • value between 0 and 10 * 10 ** 16 that represents the allowed neutral range deviation from the peg

    • e.g. value = 5 * 1e16 = $0.95 < x < $1.05 range for a USD token

  • rebaseLag (uint256)

    • value greater than 0 that represents a smoothing factor divided into the raw supply delta each rebase

  • cpi (uint256)

    • value greater than 0 that represents the target peg of the token

    • e.g. $1 = 1e18 (18

  • minRebaseTimeIntervalSec (uint256)

    • value in seconds of the minimum time for the next rebase period

    • e.g. 43200 represents half a day

  • lastRebaseTimestampSec (uint256)

    • value representing the last time the rebase was called successfully

  • rebaseWindowOffsetSec (uint256)

    • value in seconds representing the offset to shift the rebase. Used if you want to use a rebase period other than 12am UTC (which is 0)

    • e.g. a value of 10800 would shift the first rebase to 10800 or 3am UTC roughly

  • rebaseWindowLengthSec (uint256)

    • value in seconds representing how long the rebase interval is

    • e.g. 900 = 15 minutes. So if your rebase starts at 3am, it would last until 3:15am for a single user to call

poolReward.sol (read only)

  • minimumStakingSeconds (mapping (uint256 => uint256))

    • minimum number of seconds a user must stake in order to withdraw LP

  • PoolInfo[] public poolInfo

    • public object to show each pool's reward points

  • totalAllocPoint (uint256)

    • sum of all the individual pool allocPoints

    • e.g. if there are 3 pools, each with 1000 points each, totalAllocPoint = 3000

    • as a result, each pool has a 1000 / 3000 or 33% ownership over the rebase rewards allocated to LP

struct PoolInfo {
uint256 allocPoint;
}